Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Timing is everything

I am writing this while sitting in an airport in Germany. When you think about the sequence of events in life, it is amazing how things work out far better then we could ever imagine. Even through th frustrations and annoyances of "our timing" not happening, somehow a better timeing always occurs. The past week has been the "perfect storm" in the sense of everything happening at once. However, everything happened perfectly. I received my visa on Friday and was very excited. Meanwhile, my mother was fearing I would leave during the weekend when her internship was occurring. Not to mention my cousin was on the verge of having a baby. So the weekend comes and my mom finishes her internship session on Saturday. Then Sunday, my cousin has her baby and i was able to be a part of the experience. About an hour after the baby was born, I recived a confirmation from the school saying they needed to know what airport I wanted to fly out of. The next day, I got my ticket and left Tuesday night. Wow! I don't know if I could have planned that any more perfectly. Everything with my travels are going well and I am very excited to start teaching. The adventure begins! P.S. You know it is going to be a good flight when your welcomed onto the plane with 2 screaming babies. ;-)

1 comment:

  1. Were you able to sleep at all? How did the reading/iPad watching work out? Finish your book? :o)

    ReplyDelete