Wednesday, July 27, 2011

It's out of our hands now...

I have to start out by thanking my wonderful mother for all she is putting up with for me right now. I feel like I am absent of mind and in chaos. Everything from forgetting the dishes to trashing the upstairs as I try and "organize" and never once has she said a word to me about it. So here is to my fantastic loving mother who keeps on loving me for the crazy, box crushing daughter that I am.

Today was definitely a productive day in perpetration for my adventure, way more then I thought it would be. Then again, I don't think any of my days have been going according to "my" plan. My day started by going to the DOH to get 3 lovely vaccines that are now causing me to not be able to move my arms. Then *Drum roll* the final piece of my visa packet arrived in the mail. The excitement of this was replaced with a sobering walk through the USPS to mail everything. As good as it feels to complete everything, I realized the drop in the bucket this all is in comparison to what is to come.

Yet, I am still so excited about this whole endever! I now get to spend the next month purging, packing, and spending time with friends and family. All the while studying the culture, Canadian standards, and trying to learn Arabic. Rosetta Stone anyone?

No comments:

Post a Comment